How do you hard reset a galaxy A10e?
With your device powered off, press and hold the Volume up and Side buttons simultaneously until the Android Recovery screen appears. 2. Press the Volume down button until Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then press the Side button.
How do I hard reset my s10e?
Hold down the Volume up and Bixby buttons at the same time, then hold down the Power button, too. After the green Android logo appears, release all the buttons. Navigate up and down with the Volume keys, and highlight the wipe data/factory reset choice.
How can I bypass pattern lock in Samsung A10e?
Unlock your phone using your Google Account
- Enter the wrong PIN / password / pattern five times. Do it until the “Forgot Pattern” option appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Forgot Pattern.” Then you will see fields to enter your Google account and its password.
- Tap “Sign in.” Wait until the phone unlocks.
How can I format my locked Samsung phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off. If screen is frozen, remove / reinsert battery .
- Simultaneously press and hold the. Power button. (upper-right edge) + Volume Up button.
- From the. Android. system recovery screen, select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data. .
- Select. reboot system now. .