How do you insert a CD into a Lenovo laptop?
Once the tray is partially open:
- Slide the drive tray out fully. Attention: Do not touch the drive lens.
- Align the center hole of CD with the drive spindle.
- Install the CD by pressing the CD near the center until all three positive lock-down devices on the drive spindle lock into place.
- Carefully close tray.
How do I open the CD drive on my laptop?
Manually opening a tray-load drive to retrieve a disc
- Press the Windows + I key.
- Click Power, press and hold the Shift key and select Shut down. Figure : Shut down.
- Look for the small hole on the faceplate of the disc drive. This is the manual release hole.
- Straighten a paper clip to use in this step.
How do I open the CD drive on my Lenovo laptop Windows 7?
Windows 7. Open the Start menu and choose Computer. Click the DVD drive icon and click the Eject button on the toolbar (refer to Img 1) or right-click the optical drive and choose Eject from the menu (refer to Img 2).
How do I open CD drive?
The Eject key is usually located near the volume controls and is marked by a triangle pointing up with a line underneath. In Windows, search for and open File Explorer. In the Computer window, select the icon for the disc drive that is stuck, right-click the icon, and then click Eject. The disc tray should open.