How do you know if your ex is psycho?
More signs that your ex becomes a psycho
- She doesn’t want anyone to have you ever.
- She shows up at your door in a strange hour.
- She stalks you on social media.
- She finds a way to know information about you even after you block her.
- She hacks into your account.
- She sends you weird letters about your relationship.
What to say to an ex who keeps texting you?
Here are seven messages to send an ex who won’t stop texting you when you’re ready to move on.
- Hey, I don’t want to talk right now.
- I appreciate you checking in, but I don’t think it’s healthy for us to keep texting.
- You’ve been reaching out a lot and it’s confusing me.
- I want you to know that I’m seeing someone.
What to say when an ex texts you?
How To Respond To a Text From Your Ex – 3 Situations That Cover Everything
- Hey, how are you.
- I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but I miss you.
- I miss you too.
- Hey, it’s been a while.
- Hey, I appreciate you checking in on me.
- Hey, I miss all the late-night cuddles.
- Hey, I appreciate you reaching out.
How do you deal with psycho exes?
How to Deal with Your Crazy and Abusive Ex: Top 6 Easy & Useful Tips
- No Contact with Your Crazy Ex Boyfriend or Girlfriend.
- Ignore All the Text, Phone Calls & Emails from a Crazy Ex.
- Install Home Security Cameras to Protect Yourself Against Crazy Ex.
- Seek Help form Your Friends.
- Call the Police.
- Get a Restraining Order.