How do you make an animated graph in PowerPoint?
Can you animate a graph in PowerPoint?
Click the chart animation dropdown and choose Effect Options. In the resulting dialog, click the Chart Animation tab. From the Group Chart dropdown, select the elements you want to animate. This example will animate the series, so select By Series, and click OK.
How do I create an animated graph?
Create Animated Charts
- First choose a report template.
- Type or Insert your Data.
- Select your chart type.
- If applicable, compare data sets.
- Apply and update colors to style your chart.
- Customize chart settings.
- Preview your chart.
- Share or download with your Audience.
How do you make an interactive graph?
Interactive chart with Pivot Table and Slicer
- Step 1: Insert a pivot from your data. Select your data (month, product and quantity columns) and insert a pivot table.
- Step 2: Insert a pivot chart. Select any cell inside the pivot and go to Analyze ribbon > Pivot chart.
- Step 3: Format the pivot chart.