How do you program a RCA universal remote to a converter box?
How to Program a RCA Converter Remote
- Scroll to the last page of the PDF file from the RCA Converter Box manual.
- Press the “PGM” button on the remote control.
- Point the remote at the device, and press the buttons on the remote to see if the programming code worked.
Can you program a universal remote to a converter box?
A: You can use your universal remote with almost anything connected to your TV. You can control your Blu-ray, DVD, VCR,DVR, cable box, satellite, digital converter box, streaming devices and more.
How do you program a universal remote to a Magnavox DVD player?
ON MOST REMOTES (Generalized):
- Turn on the Magnavox DVD.
- Press and hold the DVD and SEL buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- With the button lit, point the remote at the DVD and enter the DVD’s 3, 4, or 5 digit code.
- Verify by pressing the PLAY button.
- Press the DVD button to store the 3, 4, or 5 digit code.
What are the codes for a RCA universal remote?
RCA Universal Remote Codes:
- The TV codes are: 000, 006, 011, 019, 027, 034, 038 and 044.
- The VCR codes are: 000, 005, 007, 008, 028 035, 037, 054 and 069.
- The cable box codes are: 000 and 027.