How do you render a video on Sony Vegas Pro?
Converting Your . MOV Files to . MP4
- Step 1: Import Your . MOV File. ✓ Start a new project.
- Step 2: Choose Your Render Format Properties. ✓ Click the Render As button in the VEGAS Pro toolbar.
- Step 3: Choose Your File Name and Location. ✓ Once you have your properties set, click OK.
- Step 4: Render. ✓ Click Render.
How do you render fast on Sony Vegas Pro 13?
Below are few useful tips to achieve best speeds over Sony Vegas Pro video editing program:
- Lower Down Bit Rate.
- Delete Unwanted Effects/ Tracks.
- Close Applications.
- Leave Computer Alone.
- Set Priority Option to High.
- Enable GPU Acceleration.
- Reduce Video Quality in Preview.
- Choose Proper Video Codec Type.
What is the best format to render as in Sony Vegas?
The best starting template is going to be HD 1080-60i (1920×1080, 29.970 fps). From here I would change the framerate to 60fps. The closest available option is 59.940 (Double NTSC) however you can manually type in the number 60.000 as an override.
How do I render 1080p/60fps on Sony Vegas 13?