How do you reset a Klipsch subwoofer?
- Disconnect the power cable from the speaker and wall outlet.
- Plug the power cable back into the wall outlet.
- Press and hold down the source select knob on top of the speaker.
- While holding, plug the power cable into the back of the speaker.
- The speaker has been reset.
How do I get my Klipsch subwoofer to work?
Why is my subwoofer not working?
How do you test a Klipsch subwoofer?
Do not plug the other end of that sub cable into your receiver or sub output. Instead, grab the unplugged end of the cable and touch the male RCA post a few times to see if you can hear the sub give you a “buzz” sound each time you touch the post.