How do you reset a Samsung VR controller?
To recalibrate your controller:
- Open the Oculus app.
- Tap More and then tap Controller.
- Below Paired Controllers, tap your controller.
- Tap in the top right and then tap Recalibrate.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to recalibrate your controller.
How do you reset a VR controller?
How do I restart my PlayStation VR headset, PlayStation Camera, or Move Controllers?
- Hold the PlayStation button for a few seconds on your Move or Dualshock controller.
- Select “Adjust Sound and Devices”
- Select “Turn off Device”
- Select the individual device you want to disable or select All.
How do I sync my Samsung VR controller?
Connect with Oculus
- Press and hold the controller’s Home key to enter Bluetooth pairing mode. The indicator light will flash red, green, and blue.
- On the Gear VR app (Oculus), tap and select the controller menu to connect the controller.
- Reconnect your mobile device to the Gear VR and wear the Gear VR.
How do I turn on my Samsung Gear VR controller?
Using a Samsung Gear VR controller
- Go to your phone’s settings to turn on Bluetooth and then open the Oculus app.
- Tap More and then tap Controllers.
- Insert 2 AAA batteries into the controller and then press and hold the home button.
- Tap Next and then follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your controller.