How do you screen mirror on a Sony Blu-ray player?
Follow the steps below to use screen mirroring:
- On the remote control of the Blu-ray Disc player, press the Home button.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW or LEFT ARROW buttons to move to Input.
- Use the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons to select Screen mirroring.
- Press the Enter button.
Can I mirror my phone to my Sony Blu-ray player?
The mobile device should be compatible with the Miracast™ technology for the Screen mirroring feature of the Blu-ray Disc™ player to work. Screen mirroring function does not require an access point (wireless LAN router) between the Blu-ray player and mobile device.
Can you screen mirror with a Blu-ray?
Miracast is a wireless display standard found in most Android devices, capable of streaming content to the TV in up to 1080p video quality and with up to 5.1-channel audio, almost like wireless HDMI. Note: The mobile device must support screen sharing.
How do I connect my phone to my Sony Blu-ray player?
Pairing the Blu-ray Disc Player for the First Time
- Place the Bluetooth device within 3 ft.
- On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button.
- On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device.
- Under the Bluetooth Settings, select Device List.
- Set the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.