How do you suspend a projector screen from the ceiling?
How do you hang a projector screen from a drywall ceiling?
A magnet will stick to screws present in studs. In case there’s no stud present at the place you’re planning to hang the projector screen, then install a wooden beam or plank under the drywall. Once you complete this major step, you can start the process of hanging the screen from the ceiling.
Should I mount my projector on the ceiling?
Pro: Many users go for ceiling mounts because it keeps the projector out the way. If someone is using the unit, other people can freely walk behind without blocking the light. Con: You’ll need to cable along or inside the ceiling to power your projector, or connect it to an entertainment system.
How do I hide the wires from my ceiling projector?
How to Hide Projector Wires
- 1 Cover the wires with cable tunnels.
- 2 Tuck the wires behind crown molding.
- 3 Run the wires down a window frame.
- 4 Hang soundproofing material to cover the wires.
- 5 Sneak wires behind your couch and other furniture.
- 6 Run the wires through the ceiling and wall.