How do you switch from headphones to speakers without unplugging?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
May 20, 2018
How do I switch from headphones to speakers in Windows 10?
Try the following steps and check if it helps.
- Right click on the speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
- Click on Open Volume Mixer.
- Adjust the volume by changing it on speakers/ headphones.
- Click on apply.
How do I switch audio to speakers?
How to Switch Between Headphones and Speakers from Windows 10 Settings App
- Click the volume (speaker) icon.
- Now click on the small arrow:
- select the output device you want to route your sound to by default:
How do I change my iPhone from headphones to speaker?
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen on your device to open Control Center. On iPhone X, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Touch and hold the audio card in the upper-right corner, then tap.
- Tap the speakers, headphones, or accessory that you want to use.