How do you use a VCR with Comcast?
- Make sure your Xfinity TV and DVD or VCR player are both tuned to channel 2, 3 or 4 (depending on your converter).
- Connect the wires so the cable signal passes from the main source to the converter box, then to your television. Connect your DVD/VCR using the inputs.
How do I watch my VCR recordings on Comcast?
- Press the xfinity button on the remote control.
- Select Saved on the Main Menu.
- Select Recordings to view all programs that have been recorded.
- If more than one program of a series has been recorded select the title of the program and press OK to view all recorded episodes.
How does Comcast AnyRoom DVR work?
How much is Comcast DVR per month?