How do you use voice in CS:GO?
Pushing down the k key will allow you to communicate with a microphone. In a competitive match only at the end of the game will the opposing team be able to hear you.
How do I increase my mic volume in CS:GO?
How do I adjust my mic volume on Steam?
- Open up your “Friends & Chat” window via clicking the text at the bottom right of the Steam client.
- On the window that pops-up, click the settings wheel in the top right, and select “Voice.”
- Find the Input volume/gain and Output volume/gain controls to adjust your input and output volume.
Where are voice settings in Steam?
- Steam voice settings: Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of your Steam Friends list, then select to the.
- voice. tab.
- Windows sound settings: Right-clicking on the speaker icon in your system tray and select.
- Open Sound settings. .
- Hardware and Sound -> Manage Audio Devices. .