How much does it cost to fix a TCL TV screen?
To fix your TCL TV blank screen, you should expect to pay about $60 to $400.
Can you get replacement TV screens?
Where can I buy a replacement TV screen? There are aftermarket replacement screens for LCD, LED, and Plasma. They are usually not available next day. Most of these aftermarket replacement screens are available on websites like Alibaba, AliExpress, ShopJimmy, and eBay so it will take awhile to receive them.
How much does it cost to change TV screen?
10,000 to Rs. 15000 for a 32-inch Full HD LED TV screen replacement and for a 40-inch to 50-inch Full HD screen, this will go upto Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000.
How do I fix the picture on my TCL TV?
Go into Advanced picture settings.
- Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Press the right arrow button and select System.
- Press the right arrow button and select Power.
- Press the right arrow button and select System Restart.
- Press the right arrow button and select Restart.