How much does it cost to repair HDMI port on TV?
Fixing a faulty HDMI port ranges from $95 to $300. It’s also possible that the circuit board that the HDMI port connects to is broken, which can cost between $200 and $350 to repair.
Can HDMI port be changed?
What can I do if my HDMI port is not working on TV?
- Check if you are using the correct INPUT.
- Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable.
- Check the output of the connected Video device.
- Check your amplifier.
- Unplug the Video device and TV.
- Try a different HDMI cable.
Do HDMI ports wear out?