How to fix black screen on WoW?
Black Screen – World of Warcraft
- Click the Blizzard icon on the Battle.net app.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select Game Settings.
- Check the Additional command line arguments box under World of Warcraft.
- Type -Windowed in the box and click Done.
- Restart the game.
Why is my World of Warcraft screen black?
The system may be getting too hot. Try carefully removing the side panel or case for troubleshooting and run WoW. This may be caused by insufficient cooling. Clean out all the dust inside of the computer.
How do I fix a black screen on Warcraft 3?
Black Screen In Warcraft III: Reforged
- Select Warcraft III on the Battle.net app.
- Next to the PLAY button, click Options and select Game Settings.
- Under the Warcraft III section check the box for “Additional command line arguments”
- In the new box type in: -windowmode windowed.
- Click Done.
Why does my wow game keep crashing?
Usually if your WOW application is outdated, it’ll cause buggy issues like crashing or freezing. And your computer overheating can also lead to your computer freezing and so your game crashes. In addition, some problems in your system like your graphics card issue is usually one of the reasons.