How to fix SIM Card no Service huawei?
How to Fix “No SIM Card Detected” or “No Signal” Error?
- Restart Your Phone. Press and hold the power button for more than 10 seconds to restart the phone, and let it re-detect the SIM card.
- Clean the SIM Card. Remove your SIM card and check whether the metal surface is stained.
- Try on Another Phone.
How to remove no Service on Android?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device.
- Toggle Airplane Mode.
- Manually Select Network Operators.
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode.
- Double-Check Your Sim Card.
- Restore Factory Settings.
- 5 Apps to Spice Up Your Selfie.
How do I troubleshoot my phone with no signal?
Troubleshoot no signal or “no service” errors
- Restart your device and check for signal bars.
- Change Wi-Fi Calling preferences to Cellular Preferred or Cellular Only to prevent Wi-Fi Calling issues from interfering with the signal.
- Turn off Wi-Fi to make sure you’re using the T-Mobile network.
How to APM cycle phone?
Also known as the “APM-cycle”, you can resolve any signal issues by turning on the airplane mode for a few seconds and then turning it off. It is similar to restarting your phone but way quicker. By turning on the airplane mode, it detaches your phone from any cellular network and reconnects after turning it off.