Have you downloaded a file with .arcut extension, but you have never seen this extension before? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .arcut file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .ARCUT file?
The file extension .ARCUT comes from Prelude Rough Cut File. It was developed by Adobe Systems. The file is a
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .arcut file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .ARCUT file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .ARCUT file on various operating systems.
How to open a .ARCUT file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .arcut file on Windows.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .ARCUT file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe Prelude CC 2019 software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .ARCUT file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .arcut file on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .ARCUT file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe Prelude CC 2019 software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .ARCUT file?
If you cannot open the .ARCUT file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .ARCUT file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: