Have you downloaded a file with .c4p extension, but you have never seen this extension before? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .c4p file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .C4P file?
The file extension .C4P stands for CrossOver Software Installer File. This file extension belongs to the developer Codeweavers. The format of this
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .c4p file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .C4P file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .C4P file on various operating systems.
How to open a .C4P file on Mac
To open the .c4p file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .C4P file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the CodeWeavers CrossOver software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
How to open a .C4P file on Linux
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .c4p file on Linux in 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Locate the .C4P file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Hover over the “Open with” button
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Open the file choosing the software
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the CodeWeavers CrossOver software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Linux.
Still cannot open the .C4P file?
If you are still unable to open the .C4P file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .C4P file –