Have you downloaded a file with .cap extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .cap file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .CAP file?
The file extension .CAP stands for PASCO Capstone Experiment File. This file extension belongs to the developer PASCO. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .cap file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CAP file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .CAP file on various operating systems.
How to open a .CAP file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .cap file on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .CAP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the PASCO Capstone software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CAP file on Mac
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .cap file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .CAP file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the PASCO Capstone software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CAP file?
If you cannot open the .CAP file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .CAP file –