While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .clkc extension. It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Fear not, in this article we will show you how to easily open the .clkc file in few simple steps on various systems.
What is a .CLKC file?
The file extension .CLKC stands for Clicker Connect Set File. The creator of this file extension is Crick Software.
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .clkc file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CLKC file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .CLKC file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .CLKC file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .clkc file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Locating your .CLKC file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Crick Software Clicker software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CLKC file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .clkc file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .CLKC file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Crick Software Clicker software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CLKC file?
If you cannot open the .CLKC file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .CLKC file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: