Have you downloaded a file with .clkx extension, but you have never seen this extension before? You most likely know what the file is, but you might be unsure on how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .clkx file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .CLKX file?
The file extension .CLKX is from Clicker Grid Set.It was developed by Crick Software. This
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .clkx file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CLKX file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .CLKX file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .CLKX file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .clkx file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .CLKX file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Crick Software Clicker software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CLKX file on Mac
The .clkx file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .CLKX file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Crick Software Clicker software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CLKX file?
If you are still unable to open the .CLKX file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .CLKX file –