Have you downloaded a file with .cmbl extension, but you are not sure what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .cmbl file extension and how to open it.
What is a .CMBL file?
The .CMBL file extension is Logger Pro Data File. This file extension was developed by Vernier Software & Technology. The format of this file is binary, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .cmbl file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CMBL file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .CMBL file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .CMBL file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .cmbl file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Locating your .CMBL file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Vernier Logger Pro software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CMBL file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .cmbl file on Mac.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .CMBL file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Vernier Logger Pro software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CMBL file?
If you cannot open the .CMBL file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .CMBL file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: