Have you downloaded a file with .comic extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .comic file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .COMIC file?
The file extension .COMIC is Comic Life Comic. This file extension was developed by plasq.
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .comic file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .COMIC file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .COMIC file on various operating systems.
How to open a .COMIC file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .comic file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .COMIC file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the plasq Comic Life software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .COMIC file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .comic file on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .COMIC file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the plasq Comic Life software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .COMIC file?
If you are still unable to open the .COMIC file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .COMIC file –