Have you came across a file with the .cpaa extension and you don’t know what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .cpaa file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .CPAA file?
The file extension .CPAA is from Captivate Shared Action File.This file extension belongs to the developer Adobe Systems. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .cpaa file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CPAA file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .CPAA file on various operating systems.
How to open a .CPAA file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .cpaa file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .CPAA file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe Captivate software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CPAA file on Mac
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .cpaa file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .CPAA file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Adobe Captivate software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CPAA file?
If you are still unable to open the .CPAA file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .CPAA file –