Have you downloaded a file with .cpdx extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Fear not, in this article we will show you how to easily open the .cpdx file in few simple steps on various systems.
What is a .CPDX file?
The .CPDX file extension comes from Adobe Captivate Storyboard Project. This file extension was developed by Adobe Systems. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .cpdx file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CPDX file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .CPDX file on various operating systems.
How to open a .CPDX file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .cpdx file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .CPDX file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe Captivate software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CPDX file on Mac
The .cpdx file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .CPDX file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Adobe Captivate software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CPDX file?
If you cannot open the .CPDX file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .CPDX file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: