While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .cts extension. It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .cts file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .CTS file?
The file extension .CTS is CrazyTalk Script File. The creator of this file extension is Reallusion. The format of this
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .cts file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .CTS file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .CTS file on various operating systems.
How to open a .CTS file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .cts file on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .CTS file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Reallusion CrazyTalk software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .CTS file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .cts file on Mac.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .CTS file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Reallusion Cartoon Animator software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .CTS file?
If you cannot open the .CTS file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .CTS file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: