Have you downloaded a file with .duck extension, but you have never seen this extension before? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .duck file extension and how to open it.
What is a .DUCK file?
The file extension .DUCK comes from Cyberduck Bookmark. The development of this file was done by Cyberduck. The format of this
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .duck file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .DUCK file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .DUCK file on various operating systems.
How to open a .DUCK file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .duck file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .DUCK file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Cyberduck software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .DUCK file on Mac
To open the .duck file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .DUCK file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Cyberduck software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .DUCK file?
If you are still unable to open the .DUCK file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .DUCK file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: