While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .ea extension. You most likely know what the file is, but you might be unsure on how to open it. In this article we will explain what .ea file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .EA file?
The file extension .EA is Kindle End Actions File. This file extension was developed by Amazon. The format of this file is xml, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .ea file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .EA file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .EA file on various operating systems.
How to open a .EA file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .ea file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .EA file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Microsoft Notepad software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .EA file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .ea file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .EA file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Apple TextEdit software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .EA file?
If you are still unable to open the .EA file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .EA file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: