While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .el4 extension. Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .el4 file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .EL4 file?
The .EL4 file extension comes from Easy-PhotoPrint EX Calendar File. This file extension belongs to the developer Canon.
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .el4 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .EL4 file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .EL4 file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .EL4 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .el4 file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Locating your .EL4 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .EL4 file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .el4 file on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .EL4 file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .EL4 file?
If you are still unable to open the .EL4 file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .EL4 file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: