While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .enp extension. It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. In this article we will explain what .enp file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .ENP file?
The file extension .ENP comes from EndNote Preferences File. This file extension was developed by Clarivate. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .enp file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .ENP file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .ENP file on various operating systems.
How to open a .ENP file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .enp file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .ENP file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Clarivate EndNote software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .ENP file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .enp file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .ENP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Clarivate EndNote software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .ENP file?
If you are still unable to open the .ENP file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .ENP file –