Have you downloaded a file with .enq extension, but you have never seen this extension before? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .enq file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .ENQ file?
The file extension .ENQ comes from EndNote Search Options File. The creator of this file extension is Clarivate. The file has the binary format, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .enq file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .ENQ file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .ENQ file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .ENQ file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .enq file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .ENQ file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Clarivate EndNote software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .ENQ file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .enq file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .ENQ file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Clarivate EndNote software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .ENQ file?
If you are still unable to open the .ENQ file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .ENQ file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: