While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .fff extension. It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .fff file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .FFF file?
The file extension .FFF stands for Hasselblad RAW Image. It was developed by Hasselblad. The format of this
What to know
There are currently 3 software that can open the .fff file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .FFF file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .FFF file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .FFF file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .fff file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Locating your .FFF file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Corel PaintShop Pro software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .FFF file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .fff file on Mac.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .FFF file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .FFF file?
If you are still unable to open the .FFF file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .FFF file –
In this article you have learned how to open the .FFF file with the