Have you downloaded a file with .fh4 extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Fear not, in this article we will show you how to easily open the .fh4 file in few simple steps on various systems.
What is a .FH4 file?
The file extension .FH4 is from FreeHand 4 Drawing File.The developer of this file extension is Adobe Systems. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .fh4 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .FH4 file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .FH4 file on various operating systems.
How to open a .FH4 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .fh4 file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .FH4 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe FreeHand software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .FH4 file on Mac
The .fh4 file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .FH4 file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Adobe FreeHand software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .FH4 file?
If you cannot open the .FH4 file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .FH4 file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: