Have you downloaded a file with .fpi extension, but you are not sure what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .fpi file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .FPI file?
The .FPI file extension is Foxit Reader Plugin. This file extension was developed by Foxit. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .fpi file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .FPI file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .FPI file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .FPI file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .fpi file on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .FPI file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Foxit Reader software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .FPI file on Linux
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .fpi file on Linux in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locate the .FPI file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Hover over the “Open with” button
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Open the file choosing the software
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Foxit Reader software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Linux.
Still cannot open the .FPI file?
If you cannot open the .FPI file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .FPI file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: