Have you came across a file with the .fzip extension, but it is a file you have never seen before? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .fzip file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .FZIP file?
The file extension .FZIP comes from Foxit Reader Add-on. This file extension belongs to the developer Foxit. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .fzip file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .FZIP file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .FZIP file on various operating systems.
How to open a .FZIP file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .fzip file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .FZIP file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Foxit Reader software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .FZIP file on Linux
There are 4 simple steps to open the .fzip file on Linux.
Step 2: Locate the .FZIP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Hover over the “Open with” button
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Open the file choosing the software
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Foxit Reader software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Linux.
Still cannot open the .FZIP file?
If you are still unable to open the .FZIP file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .FZIP file –