Have you downloaded a file with .g2m extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .g2m file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .G2M file?
The file extension .G2M is GoToMeeting Recording File. It was developed by Citrix Systems. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .g2m file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .G2M file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .G2M file on various operating systems.
How to open a .G2M file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .g2m file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .G2M file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Citrix GoToMeeting software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .G2M file on Mac
To open the .g2m file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .G2M file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Citrix GoToMeeting software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .G2M file?
If you cannot open the .G2M file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .G2M file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: