Have you downloaded a file with .gameproj extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. In this article we will explain what .gameproj file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .GAMEPROJ file?
The .GAMEPROJ file extension is from GameSalad Project File. This file extension belongs to the developer GameSalad. The format of this
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .gameproj file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .GAMEPROJ file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .GAMEPROJ file on various operating systems.
How to open a .GAMEPROJ file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .gameproj file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .GAMEPROJ file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Scirra Construct software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .GAMEPROJ file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .gameproj file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .GAMEPROJ file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the GameSalad Creator software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .GAMEPROJ file?
If you cannot open the .GAMEPROJ file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .GAMEPROJ file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: