Have you came across a file with the .hd2 extension and you don’t know what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .hd2 file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .HD2 file?
The .HD2 file extension stands for Poser Hand Pose File. The developer of this file extension is Bondware. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .hd2 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .HD2 file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .HD2 file on various operating systems.
How to open a .HD2 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .hd2 file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .HD2 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Bondware Poser software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .HD2 file on Mac
To open the .hd2 file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .HD2 file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Bondware Poser software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .HD2 file?
If you are still unable to open the .HD2 file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .HD2 file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: