Have you came across a file with the .icontainer extension and you don’t know what it is? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. In this article we will explain what .icontainer file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .ICONTAINER file?
The .ICONTAINER file extension is CandyBar iContainer File. The creator of this file extension is Panic. The format of this file is binary, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .icontainer file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .ICONTAINER file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .ICONTAINER file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .ICONTAINER file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .icontainer file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .ICONTAINER file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Axialis IconWorkshop software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .ICONTAINER file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .icontainer file on Mac.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .ICONTAINER file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the FreeMacSoft LiteIcon software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .ICONTAINER file?
If you cannot open the .ICONTAINER file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .ICONTAINER file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: