Have you came across a file with the .ithmb extension and you don’t know what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .ithmb file extension and how to open it.
What is a .ITHMB file?
The file extension .ITHMB comes from iPod and iPhone Photo Thumbnails File. It was developed by Apple. The file has the binary format, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 5 software that can open the .ithmb file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .ITHMB file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .ITHMB file on various operating systems.
How to open a .ITHMB file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .ithmb file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .ITHMB file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the CompuClever Ultra File Opener software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .ITHMB file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .ithmb file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .ITHMB file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Lemkesoft GraphicConverter software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .ITHMB file?
If you cannot open the .ITHMB file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .ITHMB file –
In this article you have learned how to open the .ITHMB file with the