Have you downloaded a file with .mdp extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .mdp file extension and how to open it.
What is a .MDP file?
The file extension .MDP stands for FireAlpaca Image. This file extension belongs to the developer PGN Inc.. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .mdp file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .MDP file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .MDP file on various operating systems.
How to open a .MDP file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .mdp file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .MDP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the FireAlpaca software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .MDP file on Mac
To open the .mdp file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .MDP file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the FireAlpaca software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .MDP file?
If you cannot open the .MDP file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .MDP file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: