Have you came across a file with the .memo extension and you don’t know what it is? You most likely know what the file is, but you might be unsure on how to open it. In this article we will explain what .memo file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .MEMO file?
The file extension .MEMO stands for Samsung Memo. The developer of this file extension is Samsung. This
What to know
There are currently 4 software that can open the .memo file on 4 platforms.
How to open a .MEMO file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .MEMO file on various operating systems.
How to open a .MEMO file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .memo file on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .MEMO file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the 7-Zip software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .MEMO file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .memo file on Mac.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .MEMO file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Apple Archive Utility software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
How to open a .MEMO file on Android
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .memo file on Android in simple steps.
Image 1: Locating your .MEMO file in the download folder
The first step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Image2: Unable to open the file
If you try clicking the file, it will show you the error above.
Image3: Open your Google Play Store
Please locate the app “Google Play Store” (picture above) and open it.
Image4: Search for the software and download it
To open the file, you will need to download the
How to open a .MEMO file in the Browser
The currently known web apps that can open this file are:
Still cannot open the .MEMO file?
If you are still unable to open the .MEMO file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .MEMO file extension is similar to other file extensions such as:
In this article you have learned how to open the .MEMO file with the