Have you came across a file with the .mmat extension and you don’t know what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Fear not, in this article we will show you how to easily open the .mmat file in few simple steps on various systems.
What is a .MMAT file?
The .MMAT file extension is MindManager Map Template. The developer of this file extension is Mindjet. This
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .mmat file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .MMAT file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .MMAT file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .MMAT file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .mmat file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .MMAT file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Mindjet MindManager software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .MMAT file on Mac
The .mmat file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .MMAT file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Mindjet MindManager software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .MMAT file?
If you cannot open the .MMAT file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .MMAT file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: