Have you came across a file with the .msproj extension, but it is a file you have never seen before? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .msproj file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .MSPROJ file?
The .MSPROJ file extension is Message Studio Project. The developer of this file extension is Nintendo. The file has the text and binary format, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 3 software that can open the .msproj file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .MSPROJ file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .MSPROJ file on various operating systems.
How to open a .MSPROJ file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .msproj file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .MSPROJ file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the SyncRO Soft oXygen XML Editor software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .MSPROJ file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .msproj file on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .MSPROJ file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the JAPISoft EditiX software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .MSPROJ file?
If you cannot open the .MSPROJ file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .MSPROJ file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: