Have you came across a file with the .nzb extension, but it is a file you have never seen before? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .nzb file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .NZB file?
The .NZB file extension comes from NewzBin Usenet Index File. The creator of this file extension is NewzBin.com. The format of this file is xml, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 10 software that can open the .nzb file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .NZB file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .NZB file on various operating systems.
How to open a .NZB file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .nzb file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .NZB file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the NewsLeecher software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .NZB file on Mac
To open the .nzb file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .NZB file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the TechSono SuperNZB software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .NZB file?
If you cannot open the .NZB file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .NZB file –
In this article you have learned how to open the .NZB file with the