Have you downloaded a file with .oap extension, but you have never seen this extension before? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Fear not, in this article we will show you how to easily open the .oap file in few simple steps on various systems.
What is a .OAP file?
The .OAP file extension stands for OutSystems Application Package. The developer of this file extension is OutSystems. This file belongs to the zip format and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .oap file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .OAP file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .OAP file on various operating systems.
How to open a .OAP file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .oap file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .OAP file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the OutSystems Development Environment software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .OAP file on Mac
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .oap file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .OAP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the OutSystems Development Environment software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .OAP file?
If you are still unable to open the .OAP file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .OAP file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: