Have you downloaded a file with .pmdx extension, but you have never seen this extension before? You most likely know what the file is, but you might be unsure on how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .pmdx file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .PMDX file?
The file extension .PMDX is from PlanMaker Spreadsheet.It was developed by SoftMaker Software. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .pmdx file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .PMDX file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .PMDX file on various operating systems.
How to open a .PMDX file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .pmdx file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .PMDX file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the SoftMaker Office software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .PMDX file on Linux
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .pmdx file on Linux in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locate the .PMDX file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Hover over the “Open with” button
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Open the file choosing the software
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the SoftMaker Office software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Linux.
Still cannot open the .PMDX file?
If you are still unable to open the .PMDX file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .PMDX file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: