Have you came across a file with the .pro4 extension and you don’t know what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .pro4 file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .PRO4 file?
The file extension .PRO4 comes from ProPresenter 4 Document. It was developed by Renewed Vision. The format of this file is binary, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .pro4 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .PRO4 file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .PRO4 file on various operating systems.
How to open a .PRO4 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .pro4 file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .PRO4 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Renewed Vision ProPresenter software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .PRO4 file on Mac
To open the .pro4 file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .PRO4 file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Renewed Vision ProPresenter software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .PRO4 file?
If you cannot open the .PRO4 file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .PRO4 file –