Have you came across a file with the .pro5 extension, but it is a file you have never seen before? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .pro5 file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .PRO5 file?
The .PRO5 file extension stands for ProPresenter 5 Document. This file extension was developed by Renewed Vision. The file has the binary format, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .pro5 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .PRO5 file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .PRO5 file on various operating systems.
How to open a .PRO5 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .pro5 file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .PRO5 file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Renewed Vision ProPresenter software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .PRO5 file on Mac
The .pro5 file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .PRO5 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Renewed Vision ProPresenter software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .PRO5 file?
If you are still unable to open the .PRO5 file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .PRO5 file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: